Stelum is a place for simple explanations. Anyone can become a member of our community, but not everything is welcome on Stelum. To stay out of trouble, make sure you are using Stelum in accordance with these guidelines.
- Stelum is a diverse community made up of people from different backgrounds and walks of life. Be polite and respectful when interacting with other members.
- We do not support any illegal activity on Stelum. Avoid content that supports or praises terrorism, hate groups, organised crime or any other illegal activity. Be sure to follow all relevant laws and regulations.
- Respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. Don't upload content if you do not have the owner’s permission. Likewise, do not copy other articles from Stelum and publish them as your own.
- Do not upload sexually explicit content on Stelum. Images depicting nudity are acceptable in an article if it serves an educational purpose, so long as it is not unnecessarily explicit.
- We have zero tolerance for content that sexualises children in any way.
- On Stelum there is no place for content that promotes or encourages suicide, self-harm, self-mutilation and eating disorders.
- Do not post content with the intention of shocking, sensationalising, or being disrespectful. This includes images with excessive gore and violence.
- Don’t publicise other people’s private information.
- Stelum is not a place for harassment, profanity, hate speech, lewdness, threats, or other forms of bigotry.
- Stay neutral! Content you publish should not be ideologically or politically one-sided or biased, defamatory, or inflammatory. Do not post content with the sole intention of provoking anger.
- Pseudoscience and attempts to convert people to another religion or opinion are not welcome on Stelum.
- Make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to Stelum. Articles not written in the form of a simple explanation will be removed.
- Distasteful usernames, bios, cover images, or avatars are prohibited. Do not use hateful, fraudulent, racist, hateful, or sexually explicit content on your account.
- Do not impersonate other users, including celebrities, companies, and organisations.
- No spam! Do not create misleading titles and descriptions for your articles. Do not post repetitive, unwanted content, including in the comments. Irrelevant, out-of-the-blue links to other websites are also forbidden.
- Bots or other tools that influence the number of views, likes, and comments, are prohibited on Stelum.
- No adverts! Feel free to publish articles about your business and services. But keep in mind that they should be written in the form of a simple explanation. Any form of crass advertising is not allowed.
If you have questions or feedback, don't hesitate to let us know.